WHAT IS THE COMMISSION?
The Arbiter and Organisers Commission is a part of the Chessa Executive body tasked specifically with issues surrounding Arbiters and Organisers.
terms of the Chessa constitution, Commissions may be formed to deal
woth specific issues surrounding chess and this is one of those.
It fulfils the role of an advisory committee to Chessa on matters relating to Arbiters, Tournament Directors as well as Rules and Tournament Regulations.
- It shall have it's own management committee
- The members of the management committee of each Commission shall be elected by CHESS S.A. registered individuals interested and registered in the relevant sphere of chess - in this case, registered paid up members of SACAOA
- The elections of management committees for the Commissions shall take place within one month after the date of the CHESS S.A. biennial elections and the term of office for members of such management committees shall be two years.
- The Chessa Executive shall perform a supervisory function in regard to the activities of the various Commissions and all decisions by Commissions of a major nature shall be subject to ratification by the Chessa Executive
- The Arbiters and Organisers Commission shall have the authority to formulate its own rules and procedures
WHO IS THE COMMISSION?
|Gunther Van Den Bergh
|Connie Van Der Walt
Mobile: Not Available
BANKING DETAILSAccount name: CHESSA ATM
Bank: First National Bank
Account number: 62255808118
Branch code: 252645 - Menlyn Park